What information do we collect?
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your usage, device and your IP address, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. As you browse the Site, we collect information on the web pages or products that you view and how you interact with the Site.
When registering or ordering our products on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, delivery address, phone number or payment information. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
What do we use your information for?
The information we collect may be used in the following ways:
- To personalise your experience with our brand and the Site
- To improve the Site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive/collect
- To ensure we fulfil your order(s) efficiently whilst providing great customer experience (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations)
- To improve communications with you and screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
- Please note, your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested
- To send periodic information emails about our company/products/promotions; the email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We work hard to ensure your private information is kept safe and secure. We have implemented the right security measures to store and maintain personal information when placing an order or sharing your contact details via the Site.
Your sensitive/credit information is submitted through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and encrypted into our Payment gateway. Access to this gateway is only available to those with authorized rights in order to complete transactions.
After the transaction, your private information (credit cards, contact information, financials, etc.) is not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose/share any information?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. The only time we will share your personal information is to assist us in operating our website or completing a transaction you made on the Site. For example, we use a third party company (WooCommerce and Shopify) to complete all purchases and transactions on the Site. We also use Google Analytics to help us better understand how customers are using the Site, in order to make the relevant improvements. You can find out more on how Google uses the information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ and you can choose to opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Terms and Conditions
You can read our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of the Site here: Terms and Conditions Page.
20-22 Wenlock Road